Friday, May 29, 2015

Emily DT - Being Happy!

Hello! This is my first post for the Bee Crafty design team and I have created a card using the BEAUtanicals branches and wordage Being Happy large stamps.

Here is the card


I started with a square of card which I coloured round the edge with orange alcohol ink. I applied it using a piece of felt and my ink applicator. I then went round the edge adding BEAUtanicals branches in two different sizes. I used ripe persimmon and spiced marmelade distress inks.


The circle I coloured using ink dusters and distress inks. I used ripe persimmon and spiced marmelade again, and also added in a little barn door.
Then I stamped my wordage stamp using a brown pigment ink and a black pigment ink, slightly offsetting them.


I mounted the circle using foam pads to give it some height, then mounted the whole thing onto black card.

Here is the finished card...

I hope you like my first ever card for Bee Crafty!

See you next week

Emily xxx

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Well done Emily on your first post for Bee Crafty, love this card......you being one of my 'students' makes me feel very smug, LOL. You've come so far in the last few months xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Lovely card Emily, have fun being on the Design Team! xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Lovely card Emily, have fun being on the Design Team! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...