Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Marleen DT - Tree Silhuette

Hi everyone and thank you for popping by..

Its once again wednesday and time for my weekly slot for

This week Ive had a play with another new stamp. This thime its the 
Ive also used the "Best Wishes" stamp.
You can find both in the STORE with all the other goodies..

Here is what Ive made for this week.


 

 For this card I took a card blank and folded the front back on itself. I then covered the front as well as the inside with a patterened paper from my stach. 
I cut out my shaped square (sorry dont know the name of that shape) and stamped my tree on to it, then popped it back in the die, added a bit of red distress ink around the edges and last stamped my greeting.
I finished the card with some beads on string, a flower and a little wooden heart and voila, all done.

And that is all from me for today.
 Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
 




1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

Love it, the colour works really well...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...