Friday, June 19, 2015

Emily DT - Decision to try

Hi everyone, hope you've had a lovely week.

This week I have challenged myself to only use one stamp on my Bee Crafty card so I have used the Decision To Try large stamp.

Here is the card I have made.


It is slightly out of my comfort zone in that I normally use bright colours and lots of different ink pads. This card only uses one distress ink which is Tea Dye.
I used the distress ink to roughly colour a piece of lines paper which I had scrunched up and flattened back out.

I then stamped onto the paper three times using brown and black pigment ink.


The flowers and leaves were made using punches and scraps of card. I also added a pearl to the centre of each one.


I finished the topper by mounting the stamped paper and flowers onto kraft card and adding some crochet ribbon.


I love the crochet ribbon and use it a lot in various projects.

This card was something a bit different for me and I was pleased with how it turned out. I hope you think so too!!

Emily
xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...