Saturday, July 18, 2015

Clare DT - Beautanicals Dandelion

Good morning fellow bloggers. I have awoken to a glorious morning, I hope the sun is shining where you are? Here I am again with another card made using Bee Crafty stamps.

 

For this card i used:

Beautanicals - Dandelions stamp

Wordadge - Joy is a flower

Liquid pearls

 

 

I started off by brayering the background colour onto the card, once I had acheived my desired background I stamped the dandelion onto the card in a smokey grey ink and continued to stamp in various places, without re-inking, so that the dandelions appeared lighter in colour.

Again with the Dandelion I stamped around in moss green in the same manner. In the foreground I stampecd with a black ink pad.

Finally I added some liquid pearls and stickles for some dimension, shimmer and sparkle.

 

Thank you for popping over today. Remember to hit the follow button to see what crafty notions I get up to next time. I love to hear your comments, you can leave those below.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

1 comment:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is really beautiful - reminds me of early summer mornings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...