Saturday, July 11, 2015

Clare DT- Family Masterpiece

Hi it's Clare here again with my Bee Crafty update. There is an amazing offer at Bee Crafty this weekend. They are offering 20% off their fabulous stamps this weeken so if you want to bag yourself a bargain why not take advantage of this superb offer.

 

To make this card I used:

Beautanicals - Teasels

Wordage - Family Masterpiece

Inspired by Da Vinci - Script

 

 

 

 

I brayerd the background ink onto my card. In a brown ink I stamped the script stamp onto the card and then stamped the teasels in a red ink followed by the black to give the teasels some shadow.

Thats it for today folks. Don't forget to pop over to Bee Crafty this weekend and bag yourselves a bargain or two.

 

Thank you for popping over today. I love to hear your comment so feel free to leave one below. If you would like to see what I get up to next click on the follow button above. X x x

Happy Crafting!

 

Clare x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...