Monday, July 06, 2015

Kerrie DT - Phoebe FASHIONettes

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

This week I have made a card for my littlest Daughter reBecca as its her 7th Birthday in a few week's she may only be young but she is already a shopping diva who knows exactly what she wants lol she has more handbags than I do 

I have chosen to colour FASHINettes - Phoebe this week her hair is a lot like reBecca's all long and wavy


I coloured Phoebe using my big collection of alcohol markers - she took best part of a day to colour but I loved every minute


I chose a pretty backing paper which I colour matched with my markers - thats the joy of having a big collection being able to colour match to pretty much any paper i choose - the Shopping List was created using the packaging from some stickers I got online last week it was too nice to throw away I stuck some washi tape across the bottom to hide the brand info. The writing is my own messy writing but I quite like how it turned out


I also used the front half of a shaped cardblank to create the layer behind the shopping list - which I stamped onto using 'Yuletide - Holly Swirl', 'Beautanicals - Dandelion' and the tiny butterfly from 'The Village - Elm Road' - I added a sentiment 'Happy Birthday' which I mounted onto a panel that I had covered using the same washi tape as earlier. The punched edge on the Mirror Board is from Martha Stewart.

I hope I have inspired you today to mix up your crafting materials with a few things you might not normally use

Thank You for visiting today, come back to the Bee Crafty Blog soon for more makes from my Amazing Design Team Buddies

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...