Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Marleen DT - Tinman

Helllooooo everyone..

I have a bit of inspiration today for 
For today I had a play with one of my favorite stamps from Bee crafty..
Its the Tinmanfrom the Wizard of Oz collection..
 
Ive made a little lantern for today. The lantern is made using a Tim Holtz die that simply cut out all the pieces for you so you just have to assemble it. The only thing you need to add to it is the velum to cover the little windows. And that is where out little Tinman comes to play..
 


  Sorry the pictures are a bit dark..

I used silver mirri card to make the lantern and to make the windows I simply stamped our friend out on vellum and cut to size using the cut out the die makes to measure.

Please just note never to use real candles in a lantern like this.. I used a little battery tea light inside my lantern and it still looks really pretty.

And that is all from me for today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...