Monday, August 31, 2015

Kerrie DT - Decision To Try...Mary

Happy Monday Everyone its my turn again to share one of my Bee Crafty makes with you

I picked another 'FASHIONettes' to create with today this time the gorgeous 'Mary' - I also used 'Decision to Try' from the 'WORDage' collection and an Inkables Template 'Circles'


I'm still working through my Offcuts Box and even added some pretty packaging into this make - I really dont like to waste the card that is in new stamps if its pretty it has to go on a card - the beige checked card and stripey pink card are both from stamps packaging - all the other pieces of card and even the mirror board are offcuts from other projects that i couldnt bear to put in the bin lol - on the beige checked piece I inked through the 'Circles' Template using 'Pumice Stone' distress ink and one of the round blending tools

I coloured 'Mary' using my fave alcohol markers matching the colours to the backgrounds I have used


I created lots of layers in the background and separated all the words from the 'Decision to Try' sentiment to scatter them across the background. I added some diecuts and a handmade (by me) Paper Rose that I added glitter to


I really like how soft the colours turned out 

Thank You so much for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog today please visit again soon for more Gorgeous Projects by the Brilliant Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...