Thursday, September 03, 2015

Emily DT - dandelion

Hi all this week I have had my ink duster brushes out. I love how they apply colour lightly and build it up. I have also used my favourite BEAUtanical stamp, the dandelion. 
Here is the card 


I started by making a mask from ripped paper and sticking everything down with low tack tape. 

I started applying colour using my ink dusters and distress inks. The colours used were mermaid lagoon, picked raspberry and dusty concord. 

I applied then one at a time and slowly built up the colour until I was happy with the result. 



Once it was dry I stamped the dandelion in archival black ink 


I chose a small sentiment to add to finish it off 


I have to say I totally love this card! I hope you do too 

See you next week 
Emily x

3 comments:

Crafty Tash said...

It is beautiful, must give this a go, thanks for sharing. Crafty hugs from Crafty Tash

Jackie T said...

Hi Emily this is a stunning card I love the stamps and the whole design. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

This is lovely Emily. Fab design x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...