Friday, September 11, 2015

Emily DT - Smile

Hi everyone. I love using colour in my cards and crafting but this week I wanted to set myself a little challenge and do a card just using one colour. 

Here is the card I have made 

I started by choosing my stamps. I love making the most of my stamps so I am always looking at them in detail and finding bits I can use maybe in a different way from the norm. 
For this card I chose the Winged Things Pompadour stamp 


I used just the tail section and stamped all the way round my card blank and my topper using Tea Dye distress ink. 


I stamped my Wordage Smile sentiment into a scrap of card and mounted it and the topper onto Kraft card 


I finished the card with some coordinating ribbon. 

I was pleased with how it turned out. I hope you like it! 

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...