Monday, October 12, 2015

Kerrie DT - Glad I did it! - Wordage

 Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Just a quick make from me today as it's crazy busy in my little Kraft Korner today

I chose to use Yellow today mainly because its the one colour I always try to avoid - Do you have one of those colours that you just feel not so in love with??

I teamed my Distress Inks with the gorgeous 'Glad I did It (Large)' sentiment from the 'Wordage' collection


I kept the background of this card very simple to keep the Sentiment standing out as the Focal Point of the card. I inked around the inside part of the 'Label' Inkables Template as this leaves the shape clear of ink in the centre. I used 3 shades of Distress Ink 'Antique Linen', 'Scattered Straw' and 'Wild Honey' - the 'Glad I Did It' sentiment is stamped using rich cocoa ink

I used Gold Mirror Board for the Matting and the punched border. I wrapped Yellow & Brown ribbons around the punched border strip before attaching to the card using foam tape. I then tied a bow using the offcuts of ribbons and fixed this off to one side of the border strip using my hot glue gun I finished this ellement off with 2 hat pins pushed into the knot of the bow

I added some paper roses to the top left corner of the card using the glue gun again. I finished the card with a few antique gold gems

Thank You so much for visiting my Post today and I hope you will stop by the Bee Craft Blog again soon for more gorgeous projects from the Amazing Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Tina Chianna said...

So beautiful and gorgeous layout xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...