Monday, October 05, 2015

Kerrie DT - Never Regret - Maple Leaf Flower

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

This week I am sharing with you an elegant make using the 'Wordage - Never Regret - Large' sentiment stamp as the main topper for the card and a handmade Flower made using the 'Beautanicals - Maple Leaf Solid' stamp

I was thinking of what to make and I wanted to put a flower on the side of a sentiment and I suddenly had the idea to make the flower using the Maple Leaf stamp


I stamped the Leaf stamp 6 times using a permanant lilac ink stamp onto pearlescent cardstock, I cut them out and shaped them using a foam mat and a large ball tool, I then fixed them together using a glue gun each one was layered on top on the one below offset to create a rosette flower. I stamped the 'Beautanicals - Branches' large branch onto more pearlescent cardstock using brown permanent ink then cut those out. 

I created the cardfront using lots of layers of cardstock which I had grabbed from my offcuts box again - I am a little addicted to using my offcuts and this shows just how pretty they can look. I added some lilac textured card in to tie all the elements together. The light beige cardstock is from a stamp set packaging (too pretty to throw away) which I wrapped brown spotty ribbon round then fixed to the cardfront.

The sentiment topper I made by die-cutting a large circle die from pearlescent cardstock and stamping the sentiment into the centre, inking the edges using the lilac ink again. I fixed this to a circle cut from the lilac textured cardstock then layering this onto a diecut doily circle and fixing to the cardfront centre using foam tape.

I used a glue gun to fix the flower to the right corner above the sentiment and fixed the leafy branches using the glue gun and slipping under the flower on each side. To finish i tied the left over ribbon into a bow which I attached on top of the ribbon using the glue gun again.


Thank You so much for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog today, please come back soon to see more Gorgeous Makes from the Brilliant Design Team

Krafty Hugs xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...