Saturday, November 14, 2015

Clare DT - Girl

Good morning all! It's been a while since I last blogged. Last week I went on a bit of a road trip to the NEC to visit our wonderful Bev at Bee Crafty and have a look at what crafty delights are available. I had an amazing time and despite saying I wasnt going to buy any more stamps a fair few fell in to my shopping basket!

 

This week I am sharing with you a tag that I made using the fabulous Girl senitiment.

 

For this tag I used:

Dylusions ink

Fashionettes - Rosie

Wordage - definition Girl

Inspired by da Vinci - script stamp

Backdrop boders - flower distressed border

Ranger stickles

 

 

 

I sprayed my tag with dylusions ink. When dry I stamped on the distressed flower and the script stamp. On a separate piece of card I stamped Rosie and coloured her in with my pencils. Once she was completed I cut her out and adhered her to my tag. I added a bit of shadow behind Rosie using some charcoal and a blending stump.

Onto a separate piece of card I stamped the Girl definition, which had been sprayed with the same coloured inks.

 

I found some paper flowers in my stash and sprayed them with the co-ordinating colours in dylusion inks. When they were dry, I stuck them onto my tag and added some stickles to look like dew drops.

Finally I added some liquid pearls to Rosies dress and the tag.

 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Wishing you all a fabulous creative weekend.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...