Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Marleen DT - Glad

Hey everyone..

A post today, sharing my wednesday inspiration for 

Today I've used the stamp called "Glad" from the Wordage collection.
You can find it and all the other fantastic stamps, in the STORE.





 This card is made using Brusho and distress inks.
I stated by making my background with brusho's and layered a stencil over and made the rays with distress ink. The heart background is also made with Brusho, then stamped and diecut. Mini hearts made the same way. I finished by adding some distress embossing powder to the egdes using roughly swiping my versamark pad over the edges.

And that is all from me for today. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...