Friday, January 01, 2016

Emily DT - Happy New Year!!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
I started my Bee Crafty Design Team journey in 2015 and so I thought I would welcome the New Year by looking back at some of my projects so far.

The first of my favourites (and there's a few!) is this card

I adore the dandelion stamp and this card uses my favourite colours.

Next on the list is this card

This was one of my earlier cards for the blog and was my first attempt at something a bit 'grungy'. It's in colours I wouldn't normally choose and I loved how it turned out.

The next one is this beautiful card. I wanted to have a go at mixed media and this is what I came up with. I liked the use of limited colour and the flowers I made to go on it.

This card is so simple but I love how it turned out. I had a go at 'tangling' using the Love stencil and I will be making more of these for Valentine's Day!

I hope you have enjoyed my cards of 2015 and I look forward to 2016 and everything it brings!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...