Friday, January 22, 2016

Emily DT - Memories

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week!

My card this week is featuring a couple of the newer stamps.
Here is the card...


I started by cutting a cardboard circle mask and taping it down with masking tape. I sprayed the circle with alcohol inks. Once it was dry I stamped the Memories sentiment stamp in the middle.


I stamped the butterfly on a scrap of inked card twice and cut them out. I decided where I wanted them to go and stamped them onto the front of my card. I then stuck the cut out ones on top.


This way it gives them the three dimensional look and you don't have to worry about cutting out the fiddly bits!

I hope you like the card!

Emily x

2 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

I love this - as I don't have many inks, I'm going to have a go with Brusho!
Have a good weekend on the telly

Maggie
xx

Magic Maggie said...

Yep - Brusho is fine, and looks amazing - thanks for the inspiration.
Maggie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...