Friday, February 05, 2016

Emily DT - Greatness Girl

Hi everyone,

This week I have been using a medium that is still fairly new to me, Pan Pastels.

I have used them to create the background on this weeks card. I love how easy they are to blend and quickly cover a large area.

Here is the card I have made this week...


I started by creating the back. I added patches of pan pastels in three different colours and blended them together. I then went over it with pan pastels in the same colours, blending through different stencils. One of the stencils I used was the Inkables - Honeycombe.


Having finished my background, I stamped the Greatness Girl, but masked off the writing. I used Memento black ink. I then stamped the bigger Greatness stamp.


I used two border stamps, Distressed Stars and Splatter Swirl, and stamped them using Versafine inks in Deep Lagoon and Imperial Purple.


I mounted it and it was finished! I'm really happy with how it turned out and I love the colours.

I hope you like it too!!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...