Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ground Elder stamp set inspiration - Marleen DT.

Heeeeelllooooo Everyone :-)

Once again wednesday and once again my turn for a bit of inspiration using the fabuuuuuleeeessss stamps from Bee Crafty..

For today I've used the new stamps that Bev showed us on Hochanda a few weeks ago. I LOVE these stamps and have to admit I still havent removed mine from my table lol.. even when the NEW STAMPS landed hehehehe... New stamps?? I hear you ask.. YEP thats right.. Bev will be on Hochanda again very soon. I dont have the excact date and time so keep an eye out in the        

I've used the stamp set called "Ground Elder" but dont forget you can buy each stamp individually. Just go in under the "BEAUtanical" tap under "Stamps".
You can find these stamps and all the other yummy goodies in the STORE.

Both tags were made with a simple distress ink background. Both tags were then stamped with versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The lines and the edges of the tags are done with clear embossing powder as well.
The tag on the left has then been smothered with a brown distress ink that makes the colour under the clear embossing powder to "pop" up.
I finished both tags with a couple of water splashes for a bit of extra interest.

And that is all from me for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...