Monday, May 23, 2016

Dt Kerrie - Samples for Hochanda

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Wowser that was an an exciting week we just had with shows on Hochanda with our Bev

Today I am sharing with you a few of the samples I made for the shows using 2 of the new stamp sets Large Wings set and Hope & Faith Infinity set





I have used lots of pretty Inks and Embossing powders to create these samples - I also created some backing papers from the smaller feather stamps from the sets

I wanted to create my samples In my most comfortable style to help be able to make as many as possible before my posting deadline

Thankyou for visiting my post today please do visit the Bee Crafty Post soon to see more gorgeous makes by the Brilliant Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...