Monday, May 30, 2016

Kerrie DT - Time Flies

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

For this card I used the smaller feathers from the 'Love & Hope Infinity' to create a background on watercolour cardstock

I stamped the feathers repeatedly over a piece of  precut watercolour card using Versamark embossing ink which I then tipped pure white embossing powder over and heated with a heat tool

I then watercoloured over the background using milled lavender distress ink

I fixed this watercoloured background to the front of my card blank

I then stamped the sentiment onto an offcut of white card which I cut using a circle die. I cut a decorative circle from a pretty die and mounted these onto the card front using foam tape

Thankyou so much for visiting my post today please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon for more gorgeous makes by the amazing Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

KERRIE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...