Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A bit of inspiration..

Hey bloggers..

Im jumping strait into it today as I once again let life fly by and dropped the ball. Cant wait till schools out tomorrow and things will finally slow doen for a bit..

My post today is my usual wednesday post for
Bee Crafty  

Ive once again used the "Feather Dreamer" stamp set.
Dont forget, all the stamps can be bought individual as well as in sets, over in the STORE.

 This one is nothing but distress ink. I used 4 different colours. Making the back ground first by simply blending the different colours and then stamped and inked the edges with the darkest colours.
My sentiment is also stamped and edged with the darkest colour.
Very very simple card but I have to say i love the colour combo and its a card that could be made in any tones and still be amazing.

Before I go.. I just want to let you know that our Bev will be back on Hochanda this Friday at 11am, 1pm and 5pm.
If you want a wee sneak peak of the AMAZING new stamp, which are hand drawn by our Sam, pop over on the Bee Crafty Facebook Page..

That is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...