Monday, July 25, 2016

DT Kerrie - Vera - Be Yourself

Happy Monday everyone - I'm back today with another make from me using some Gorgeous Bee Crafty Stamps

One of my Faves ever is 'Vera' from the FASHIONettes Collection - today I have teamed her up with one of my fave colours 'Aqua' xx


I stamped 'Vera' onto smooth caardstock using light grey ink and coloured her using my fave alcohol markers. Once coloured I drew back over her eyes and lashes using a black archival ink liner pen (a bit of a trade mark of mine 


I stamped the 'Star Flowers' from the Fabulous Flowers collection 7 times and coloured in the larger and medium flowers using the same aqua coloured markers from before. I added a little sparkle using a glittery gel pen around some of the edges and centres. Once dry I cut them all out, I then embossed them from the back on a moulding mat using a round embossing tool. Next I stamped the Larger Branch from the 'Beautanicals - Branches' set onto offcuts of cardstock using light grey and dark aqua inks which I then trimmed round them to create some foliage for the flowers.

To make up my Card I used a 7x7 Cardblank which I then trimmed some Aqua mirror board, textured mint cardstock and some aqua spotted backing paper and layered these onto the card front using multi purpose glue. I trimmed the 'Vera' Image and mat & layered using offcuts of the mirror board and mint cardstock from before, I also punched a strip of mirror board using a border punch which I glued accross the card front before mounting the Image topper onto it using foam tape.

Using a Glue Gun I attached the flowers and foliage at opposite corners of the image layering them up. I added gems into the flower centres, onto Vera's earrings and into two corners of the card front. To finish the card I stamped the 'WORDage Be Yourself' sentiment onto scrap cardstock, I trimmed the larger word away from the rest of the sentiment, mat & layered both sections and fixed to the cardfront at opposite corners using a glue gun.

Thank You so much for visiting my post today - please come back to the Bee Crafty Blog again soon fo rmore gorgeous makes from the Talented Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...