Friday, July 01, 2016

Emily DT - Hochanda samples

Hi everyone, well Bee Crafty had a very successful day on Hochanda last week and so I thought I'd show a couple of my sample cards in a little more detail.

Here are a couple of my cards...



The first one I stamped the tree onto some white card then sprinkled Brushos where I wanted the colour to go. Once it was dry I added the sentiment and then it's done! Very quick and easy card.

The second one is also quick, I coloured a piece of card using Brushos, and let the water run down the page. I stamped the Rain sentiment onto a piece of white card and mounted it onto black and then onto the Brusho card.

I also decorated a notebook for the show...


I started by stamping the large and small Maple leaves round the edge, then using the inkable mask, I coloured round the edge of each leaf using distress ink. I stamped a sentiment in the middle and it was finished.

There were so many lovely samples on the show, and they were all so different, I hope that collectively, we managed to inspire everyone watching.

See you next week!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...