Friday, July 08, 2016

Emily DT - Star Flowers

Hi everyone,

Another week has flown past and it's my turn to provide some inspiration.
This week I have tried to do something a bit different from my usual style.

Here is the card I have made this week...


I wanted to try using white on white with this card, as I always automatically grab black card when it comes to mounting my toppers.

I started this card by spraying some orange, red and yellow dylusions onto white card and waiting for it to dry.

Once it was dry I cut a circle out of it and stamped and embossed the Star Flowers onto the circle in white. I mounted it onto a white circle and then stuck it onto the original piece of card. I mounted it onto white card and stuck it onto my card blank using foam tape to differentiate between the white of the background and the white of the card blank.


I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and will be trying white on white again soon.

See you next week!!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...