Saturday, August 06, 2016

Barbara DT- Happy Saturday .....

Morning everyone, today is my Chippenham workshop, so this is a very quick post....I'm still on a 'high' from my birthday yesterday, I had such a wonderful day....LIFE IS GOOD! 
Anyway, here is my weekend post for
I've used the Octagon Inkable frame - HERE 
After inking both the positive & negative parts with Adirondack inks,  I stamped three of my favourite Bee Crafty stamps, Ground Elder,  Ferns and Branches - HERE 
 A sentiment from the BEAUtanicals range, a few sequins and I was done.
Hope you like it.
This week will be spent making samples for the next Bee Crafty show on Hochanda (Aug 18th), so next week I may have a sneaky peek for you :-)
Have a great weekend,
                                                                       Barbara xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...