Monday, August 15, 2016

DT Kerrie - Christmas in August x

Hiya today I would like to share with you a little something I made using some of the new stamps that will be over on Hochanda with our Bev on Thursday

I used some of the new stamps for the background they are pieces of the pine needles from the trees
I repeat stamped them in shades of green distress inks to build up the background.

I stamped the large tree onto a piece of cardstock using the same inks tapped over the stamp to add texture

I then stamped and fussy cut 2 pieces of pine to add as an embellishment which I added 2 real mini pine cones to. 

I stamped on of the new sentiments which I fixed sideways onto the card front

I added some gems to finish

Don't forget to watch or set your planner's to record the shows on Thursday all the new stamps are so gorgeous you won't want to miss any xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...