Friday, August 26, 2016

Emily DT - Dandelions

Hi everyone, I have been very busy this week preparing my samples for the next Hochanda show which is being broadcast live from Ally Pally. I have managed to get this quick card done though!

Here is the card I have made...


I started by using a tiny bit of my Brushos on some white card. I am usually quite heavy handed with them and end up covering the whole piece of card. I wanted to try and get a different effect by just using a little bit and not too much water.


Once it was dry I stamped on my Dandelion stamp and my sentiment.



I finished by mounting it on some black card. This card was so quick and easy to make and I love how it's turned out.

I hope you like it too!

Emily x

1 comment:

debs29blue said...

So pretty and delicate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...