Monday, September 12, 2016

Dt Kerrie - Christmas in September - Chandelier

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

I really like the colours in this project I do so live non traditional Christmas colours

For this card I used the 6" Circle Inkables Template to first ink through the centre and then also around the edge of the piece of card stock I was using to create a circle and a frame but inked in shades of blue distress inks

I then stamped the Yuletide-Chandelier stamp into the centre of the inked circle using clear embossing ink, tipped some silver pearl embossing powder over and heated with my heat tool

I used some silver pearlescent cards rock for some matts and layers which I built up on the front of a 7x7 card blank. I added some little pearls to finish

Thank you so much for visiting my post today please visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon to see more gorgeous makes from the talented design team

Kraft Hugs xx
KERRIE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...