Monday, September 19, 2016

Kerrie DT - Yuletide - MDF Tag!!!!

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Yes!!!! more Christmas Makes! - I adore Christmas and all the sparkle and fun so I always make a start on Christmas makes during the Summer Holidays and then continute all through Autumn and right up until the Big Day!! love love love

Over the Weekend 'Our Bev' was over at Alexandra Palace for the Stamping & Scrapbooking Show with her massive stand full of Bee Crafty Goodies loads of Stamps and Yumminess including... Brand New MDF loads of it which was a Big Hit and sold out!!!!

I so wish I could have gone this year but unfortunately my Hubby was working (darn!! I cant drive so I lucked out) 

This Week I have created a Christmassy Tag using one of the Lush MDF Tags! Love!!!!

I had a lot of fun creating this tag with loads of Bee Crafty Lushness!!

The products I used that you can get from the lovely Bee Crafty online shop are...

Bee Crafty - Yuletide Snowflakes - Stamp Set
Bee Crafty - Dots - Inkables Template 
Bee Crafty - Inspired by DaVinci Script - Stamp
Colourcraft - Brusho's - sea green, ost blue, ultramarine & turquoise

I also used White Gesso, and Embossing Powders (opaque white, sparkling snow & chunky silver) from my own crafty stash

First I painted over the whole tag using white gesso, once dry I then sprayed the front using a water spritzer and then tapped the Brusho's over the whole tag removing the excess water with kitchen roll. I then dabbed white gesso through the Inkables Template using a dry stencil brush over one corner. I random stamped the Script Stamp using white ink over the opposite corner. Once dry I then stamped the 2 Snowflakes repeatedly over around the edges of the tag using a clear embossing ink, then used the 3 different embossing powders alternately and heating with my Heat Tool

(I have pierced holes in the tops of my Brusho's so i can use them like salt shakers)

I love how the Sparkling Snow embossing Powder looks on the snowflakes


I ran the clear embossing ink over the tag edges and dipped into the chunky silver embossing powder, which once heated made the edges look like metal


I really love how this tag has turned out - I also love how the colours worked - I am a bit obsessed with blue toned christmas makes this year 


Thank You so much for visiting my Bee Crafty post this week - please visit again soon to see what the other Design Team Members have been creating 

Krafty Hugs xx
 I would love for you to visit my own Blog if you would like to see more by me at... Kerrie's Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...