Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Cold Outside

For this card I wanted to use the distressed half of the beautiful Snowflake Centrepiece from the Snowflake Flurry collection that Bev launched on Hochanda recently. It's so beautiful as a whole but so versatile enabling you to get a variety of looks depending on how you use it. I also used one of the Bee Crafty sentiments, they are so unique and suit all sorts of cards for so many occasions too.

My card for this was 8''square, I stamped onto each of the sides of my card, being careful to position it to form a frame for the sentiment I had chosen.

For the background I used the glitter pens by Leonie, blending Cobalt, Arctic and Lavender from the top down. When this was dry I stamped the 'Baby It's Cold Outside'  stamp. All of the stamping was done with Black Versafine ink.

I then cut out a heart from Mountboard using on of Leonie's Mixed Media Dies, from the 'Lots of Love' set. I then coloured this with a Pebeo 4 Artist Marker in silver before stamping over the same sentiment. I carefully secured it in place with 3D glue gel to blend with the sentiment underneath which finished my project.

Thank you so much for joining me again today, I hope you like what I have shared along with the step by step. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...