Monday, October 03, 2016

DT Kerrie - MDF with BEAUtanicals - Never Regret

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

In September Bev and Bee Crafty were at the Alexandra Palace with Hochanda... I was lucky enough to make some samples for her to take to the show

This make is a bit special to me as I included a photo of my Mum (28th June 1960-9th July 2007) I thought the sentiments were perfect to express how much I love and miss her

First I painted the MDF plaque and stand using white gesso. Once dry I stuck down an 8x8 piece of scrapbook paper, I sanded over the edges to give a distressed feel which I then inked using Antique Linen distress ink. I attached a length of crochet lace ribbon.

I used a metal die to cut my mum from the photo and the next size up die to cut a matt for behind the photo. I attached them to the plaque using foam tape.

I Stamped the sentiments onto offcuts of white card stock and inked them using distress inks, matted using card stock. I stamped the dandies seeds directly onto the background. Then the large dandelion onto an offcut of card and fussy cut out the inked and attached to the plaque slightly overlapping the photo using a hot glue gun.

Thank you so much for visiting my post today. Please do visit again soon to see morelated gorgeous makes frome the amazing design team

Krafty Hugs xx

Kerrie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...