Saturday, November 26, 2016

Barbara DT - Snowflakes Everywhere

Hi again, I'm back with my usual Saturday post and this week I have a snowflake card to show you.
I've used colours not usually associated with Christmas....green, turquoise and yellow. I love using these three together, and have made quite a lot of cards recently with them.
 I started off by blending the inks together, then when dry I wiped over with an anti-static pad. The snowflakes were stamped in Versamark and heat-embossed in white. I cut a small piece of vellum, heat-embossed the sentiment, then attached it to the inked card. A few twinkly stars and a die-cut reindeer finished it off. The topper was then mounted onto white 'hemp' textured cardstock.
What do you think??
The stamps used were from the Snowflake Flurry Set - HERE
and separate snowflakes - HERE
Find the sentiment - HERE
That's all for now, catch you soon,
Barbara xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...