Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Im late, Im late for a very important date...

Hey bloggers..

Totally messed up today.. I was supposed to have my blog post this morning, only to forget all about it. Never even crossed my mind..
But before I pop to bed I still want to post my weekly post for

This week Ive pulled out my feathers again and did a tecnique I saw on youtube.
Its a simple masking tecnique, done loads of times but I had never seen it done with a sentiment so decided to have a try.


Both of these cards has been made by first stamping the feather and ink well on to my card stock in black ink. I then stamped a second feather and second ink well on a piece of scrap card and cut them out.
I overlayed both on my card (I used a tiny piece of double sided tape to hold them in place). I then took my mini memento pads and lined up the colours till I got like a rainbow effect of colours. I stamped the middle colour of the "Time Flies" stamp first and then spread out from there to get it even looking.
Once I had all the greetings stamped I removed the masks and voila.. 

On the top card I did as described above but after I was done I decided to jazz it up a bit. I added the green strips of glitter card and decided to cut a new feather and ink well to add on foam to raise them.

And that is it from me for today. Appologies to those who follow my blog and the BeeCrafty blog for the late post.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...