Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Bookshop

Morning, I think everyone must be gearing up for the Christmas Season. I know I am, loads to do and running out of time to fit it all in. Today, I am sharing another project I made using the beautiful Bee Crafty Steam Punk paper pad which Bev brought to Hochanda. I really love the designs on these papers, they are wonderful to use, each one is a piece of art in it's own right and would look wonderful in a frame with very little done or added.

I chose to make a very simple design using this sheet from the pad, I selected the area I wanted to use and stuck it to a piece of board using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.

Using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink I stamped the Large Feather stamps onto Kraft card. I also stamped the Ink Pot with the same ink before using Versamark and brass embossing powder to stamp the nibs (both in the same stamp set).

I used some of my alcohol markers to colour parts of the design to highlight the characters. Finally I cut out the other elements and secured them to my piece using 3D glue gel.

Thank you so much for joining me today, I hope you like what I have shared and the short step by step. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...