Sunday, February 26, 2017

Barbara DT - A Flutter of Butterflies......

Hi everyone, I'm back with my weekend post for Bee Crafty.....
This week I've used the butterfly again, from Winged Things - set 1 .....find it HERE
I love this little butterfly..... I stamped it 8 times on scraps of 'Brusho'd ' cardstock, then fussy cut them out and adhered to a panel of white 'hemp' card.
Some I laid flat, others I lifted the wings with silicone glue.
The DREAM stamp can be found HERE
Have you got your entry into the challenge yet.....you still have a couple of days! Make a card with Bee Crafty stamps then upload to the BC Facebook page....simples.
Anyway here is my card, hope you like it.....
                                                       Catch you all soon, Barbara x
 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!!!
I love the colours made with the Brushos. Your cards are so colourful and pretty.

Barbara said...

Thank you Barbara......I LOVE Brusho's, they are so versatile xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...