Friday, February 17, 2017

Emily DT - Hochanda Samples

Hi everyone, who is looking forward to seeing Bev on Hochanda later today?

I felt a bit of dread when I saw the stamps that we were using for samples this month, as I am not very good at colouring. This is amplified when you know your samples are going to be alongside the likes of Kerrie and Marleen! However I decided to have a go at colouring and also use some different techniques to show you do not need to be an expert at colouring to be able to use these fabulous stamps.

Here are my samples and a quick explanation of each...


This tag was done by stamping the image in Stazon ink and then sprinkling some Brushos and spritzing with water just where I wanted a splash of colour.


This card was done with paper-piecing. I used the steampunk papers from last year and did some light blending round the lady.


This tag was done using paper-piecing using pieces of Brusho card.


This card and the canvas below are my (very poor) attempts at colouring! But everyone has to start somewhere.

I hope you like the samples I made for the show.

See you all next week!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...