Sunday, April 16, 2017

Barbara DT - Tag It!......

Hi everyone, HAPPY EASTER!
I'm back with an MDF tag I made for the recent Bee Crafty Hochanda show from Ally Pally, last weekend.
All the new BEAUtanical stamps were 'showcased' and they were certainly very popular. I think this is one of the nicest sets I've worked with.
This is a large MDF tag, find it HERE.......
I painted it with black gesso, then stamped the background using Versamark and silver heat-embossing powder, using the DREAM word HERE and one of the Style Wire Borders HERE
I stamped the Iris twice onto white card, heat-embossed in silver then 'fussy-cut'. They were coloured using Derwent watercoloured pencils.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.....it's gardening for me today 😀
Back soon with more samples, until then, happy crafting.
Barbara x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Very striking! Fab tag Barbara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...