Monday, June 12, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Rainbow Butterflies

Hi everyone, it's time for my Bee Crafty DT blog post this week and I wanted to share with you one of the samples I made for Bev's recent shows on Hochanda (Monday 5th June).  I got to play with the gorgeous Birds & Butterflies and Everday Sentiments stamps... I can't recommend these sets enough! These will allow you to make so many cards for lots of different occasions. When I seen the butterflies I thought they'd look really good in rainbow colours and so this card was created.

What you need to make this card -
What to do -
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Take the white card and use Distress inks with water to splash some colour around the card, then cut a circle aperture in the middle.  Mat this on to the black card using foam pads, and glue to the card blank.
  • On spare white card use Versafine ink to stamp 7 butterflies, and use the Distress Inks to colour them in.  Cut them out when dry.
  • Stamp the sentiment using Versafine and cut out using a circle die.  Use foam pads to attach this to the centre of the aperture.
  • Arrange the 7 butterflies around the aperture.
That's it for this week and I'll be back next week to share another project with you.  Please leave me a comment if you have time as I love to hear from you.

Happy Crafting!
Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...