Friday, July 07, 2017

Emily DT - Wildflowers

Hi everyone. This week I've been playing with the new stamps from this month again. This time it is the beautiful wildflowers that I have been using. I adore these stamps. They are so versatile and can be used in so many ways.

This week I have made an MDF tag. Here is my project this week...


I started by colouring the MDF tag with Dylusions paint. Once it was dry I stamped the wildflowers a couple of times in grey ink and then some more in black ink.


I added a couple of butterflies at the top and a small sentiment which was stamped onto white card.

As a finishing touch I went round the edge with Moonstone Lustre Luxe.


I hope you like it :)

See you next week when I will be back with a bit of festive cheer!

Emily x

1 comment:

Lesley D said...

So simple but really work! Can't wait to try something similar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...