Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Marleen DT - MDF tags.

Hey Bloggers..

Well I am officially on holiday all of July as my children are all off school and its time for some quality time, meaning I dont make any projects for my design teams in this month. But but but... I decided to schedule a few posts with a few projects I had lying..

So for this weeks post for BeeCrafty I wanna share a couple of MDF tags.
Both tags was made for past Hochanda shows, but neither was dry and ready to send by my deadline so was left behind..

 This one was made with poly filler. Its a grit one that I got in the £shop and I love using it. I added a thick layer strait to the tag and then took my stencil and pressed into it. Once dry I added lots of guilding wax and distress inks. My girl is also a BeeCrafty stamp and she was stamped, coloured with water colours and fuzzy cut before added to my tag.

 This one here is using the same stencil as above. I used texture paste through the stencil and once dry I added lots of Distress crayon. I love how this one turned out, but honestly would know what to do with it lol

Anyway, here are the goodies Ive used:


And that is all from me today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

These are brill Marleen ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...