Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Marleen DT - Im late, Im late..

Hey Bloggers..

Its my day to share inspiration for BeeCrafty.. And guess what? I totally forgot..
Kids had first day back at school and so many things are happening here at the moment so it clean slipped my mind.. But never mind.. Thank god I have a few "back up" cards lying so that is what I'll share today.

I used the "Backdrop - Distressed Diamonds" stamps and the "WORD-age Friendship" sentiment stamp. Both on my favorite list. Find them both and all the other yummy stamps in the STORE.

 The background on the top card is a left over from a previous project I made where I just used the circle. I used my diamond stamp, stamping first in black, just lining up the stamp, and then in red in the gaps. The distress look of the stamp means it dont matter if the colours are fully lined up.

I added a bit of silver embossing powder to some of the black diamonds, but its very hard to see in the pic. As I said, my circle was already cut out so all I did was stamp my greeting onto my card blank and then overlay my background. 

The black circle, under the gems, is actually just me drawing around my die with a black marker and then filling in the gap. 
I finished with the gems and that was it.

This is the project I made using the circle.

And that is it from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Hope the kids had a great 1st day back! Your "backup" cards are fab, love that you've utilised the circle cutout for the 2nd one ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...