Thursday, September 21, 2017

Karen DT - Life

Good morning everyone

What's everyone got planned for today?  Hope you all get some crafting done 😊

I'm back today with my weekly Bee Crafty DT blog over on
Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog

I just love to mix up all my stamps and see what I come up with.
Today I'm showcasing a card I made using the following stamp sets :

Splatter Swirl Upright Rectangle Frame
Ground Elder 
Life & Rain

Also used:
Dinkable: Honeycomb
Distress Oxides:  Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass
Versafine black onyx ink






  • I stamped the Rectangle Frame in the Versafine in the centre of my card blank 
  • Masking off the edges, I blended the DI from darker, to lighter, towards  the centre of the frame
  • I blended Cracked Pistachio DO through the Dinkable around opposite corners of the frame
  • Whilst the frame was still masked off, I inked up the Ground Elder in Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet DO and stamped it inside the frame. I also added a hint of Picked Raspberry DO onto the heads of the flowers and re stamped it
  • I stamped the LIFE part of the sentiment across the middle of the stem, in Cracked Pistachio DO and the remainder of the sentiment in black versafine 

I hope you like the combination of these stamps and colours. 
Many thanks for popping by and please leave a comment 
Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...