Hi bloggers, I'm back up on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog with my weekly Bee Crafty DT project, and this week I'm using my Distress Inks. I decided to ink through the lace template this time round to get this nice bright effect.
What you will need -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- Black & white card
- Inkables template - oval lace
- flowers stamp
- Wordage Everyday sentiments 1
- Distress Inks (Ripe Persimmon, Seedless Preserves & Cracked Pistachio)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
What to do -
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card, place the template over the top,, then randomly blend Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves through it. Remove the template, and mat the card on to the black card, then glue to the card black.
- Using Versafine ink, stamp the flowers out, and add some colour using a water brush and the inks. Attach to the upper left hand side of the card using glue.
- Finish off the card by stamping the sentiment using Versafine, cut out and mat on to black card. Attach to the card using glue.
If you're looking for some more inspiration then remember to check out the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog where you'll find lots of projects from the Design Team. If you have any questions then please do leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.
Be back soon with another card to share with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x