Friday, October 20, 2017

Emily DT - Create Art Tag

Hi everyone,

I have made something a bit different this week and used an MDF tag for my blog project.

Here is what I have made...


I started by painting my MDF tag with two colours of Dylusions paint. I blended them together until I was happy with the result. 

Once it was dry I created a background by blending through the Metal Work Alpha Inkable, firstly in Dusty Concorde distress ink, and then in white ink. 

I also stamped the set of two stars in white ink.


Once I was happy with the background I stamped my sentiment onto black card. I cut it out and stuck it onto the tag.


I love the combination of colours and the white ink, which I don't often use.

I hope you like it too!

Emily x

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous tag x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...