Monday, October 16, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Style Wire Hochanda samples

Hi everyone, I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog today and I wanted to share with you the samples I made for Bev's Hochanda shows last week.  I absolutely love the Style Wire stamps, and these were some of the first stamps I bought from Bee Crafty and what got me hooked :-)  

Materials



Distress Oxides (Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers) 


Distress Oxides (Vintage Photo, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade)


Distress Oxides (Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint)


Distress Oxides (Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio)


Distress Oxides (Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Broken China)


Kuretake Zig Clean Colour pens (No 024)


Candied Apple Distress Ink


Candied Apple Distress Ink, Glossy Accents on Love


Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo)


Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink, Glossy Accents on diamonds

That's it for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week to share another project with you all, until then happy stamping!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

2 comments:

Terri Koszler said...

Wow what a treat,so many lovely cards

CraftyJan said...

These style wire stamps are so versatile ❤ Love the stamples x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...