Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Charlee DT - Helradic Samples

Morning crafters. This week I'll be sharing my samples that unfortunately didn't make it in time to the girls for Bev to take on Fridays show. Bev will be back on our screens with some amazing wizard of oz stamps on the 14th of November !!!! Can't wait for you to see these !!


For this one I used distress oxides on the background. Stamped the banner in distress oxides and used some dinkables also with the oxides. I stamped the words in versafine this translates as I hope the memory of our friendship will be everlasting.


This one was made buy "smooshing" oxides. Then blending some oxides through some dinkables. And stamps stamped in versafine.


This is probably one of my favourites. I painted the mdf board in a gold acrylic paint. Using the brick wall dinkable I blended through some walnut stain oxide. I then die cut an oval aperture in kraft card and heat embossed the knight. I stamped EQUES which stands for knight in versafine. I then die cut about 6 oval frames in cheap white card ( if you have foam you could use this )  I also cut a frame out in black. I stamped the XL Crackle over the black frame and then put some gilding wax over it. I die cut an oval out of acetate. I stuck all the layers of the white frames together, then glued the acetate on top, the stuck the black frame on top. Then lined it up and stuck it to the craft card then onto the mdf board.


For this one I stamped the Lion onto my rubber embossing matt, then layed my card on top in the position I wanted the lion. I gave a really rub to pick up the ink and any bits I missed out I just filled in with a black liner pen. I stamped the Lion on the other side of the card. I then covered the lions with masking fluid and blended my oxides over the top and then splashes some water on. Used the distressed diamond dinkable. After rubbing the masking fluid off I stamped the words and crown in versafine.


This one was done by smooshing oxides and using the dinkables in the same colours. The crown was stamped in versafine sepia and the heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The words were stamped also in versafine sepia.

I stamped the banner in versamark and used some copper embossing powder onto black card. The words were stamped in a gold pigment ink. It stands for "For Honor" I then distressed the edges using a craft knife although I would advice a nail file or some sanding paper.

Lastly with this one I scribbled some sparkle pens onto my card and went over and blended it all in with lots of water. Then I took some cling film put it onto the card and made loads of creases. Once dry I stamped all the small crowns randomly in a purple versfine. The crown was clear embossed and went over with some gilding wax and stamped the words in versafine.

That's all from me for this week. Hope you enjoyed

Until next week
Crafty hugs
Charlee
x

3 comments:

CraftyJan said...

Fab cards Charlee, as with Markeen, it's such a shame they didn't get there for Bev to show off!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards... love the Drama Queen one xx

Unknown said...

nice cards the 2nd one is my favourite card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...