Friday, November 03, 2017

Emily DT - Hochanda Samples

HI everyone,

Bev is live from the NEC on Hochanda later today so I thought I would share the samples I made with the fabulous new stamps.

The stamps are brilliant and so different from any I have seen before. They are 'Heraldry' and here is what I have made with them...


 This one features the Burke family motto 'Ung Roy Ung Foy Ung Loy' which means One King One Faith One Law.






This canvas is my absolute favourite one of my samples. It is made using Distress Oxide inks and I didn't want to send it to Bev! I am going to make another one to go in my house as I love the crowns.

I hope you manage to tune in and watch Bev later today with these great stamps and I hope you like my samples.

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...