Thursday, November 09, 2017

Karen DT- Music to the ears

Good morning everyone xx

As it's Thursday I'm back with another blog for Bee Crafty 
Following on from my blog last week, showcasing my samples for the recent Music show on Hochanda, I've been playing with those same stamps...which I have to say I LOVE!

I've done two cards using the fabulous
Keyboard stamp. One is suitable for a male and the other a female. This shows just how versatile this stamp can be just by changing a few components of your card

Also used:
Sound Waves stamps: Dots,  Wibble
Circle easy frame Inkable 
D'Inkables: Sunset, Regular Dots, Honeycomb
WORDage: Life Is Good,  Friendship
Large Butterfly 
Butterfly trio
Distress Oxides 
Distress Inks 
Mica Powders
Black onyx and Smokey Grey versafine
Clear embossing powder





Blend Spun Sugar , Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Distress Inks through the circle easy frame. Remove frame.
Using same inks, randomly blend through the Sunset and Honeycomb D'Inkables. Draw round a few random honeycombs with a black pen
Stamp the Keyboard, Friendship stamp and Sound Waves (Wibble), in black onyx versafine
On seperate piece of card stamp and heat emboss the butterflies and coloyr in with Mica Powders and a water brush
Adhere using 3d glue gel




For the male version blend Iced Spruce and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides and use the Regular Dots D'Inkable
The Dots Sound waves stamp was stamped in Iced Spruce DO and the Life Is Good sentiment in Smokey Grey versafine
The Keyboard was stamped in black onyx versafine


Two different cards using the same elements with a few adaptations.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll be back next Thursday with another Bee Crafty blog post

 Crafty hugs xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...