Monday, November 13, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Heraldic samples

Hi everyone, for my post today I want to share with you the samples I made for Bev's live Hochanda show from the NEC.    The following cards were made using Bee Crafty's Heraldic set of stamps, and I've got to say I really enjoyed playing with these - the alphabet is fabulous!

Materials



Front of twist & pop card


Back of twist & pop card


Inside of twist & pop card


8" x 8" card made using Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet & Vintage Photo Distress Oxides


6" x 6" card made using Chipped Sapphire & Candied Apple Distress Oxides


6" x 6" card made using Ost.Blue Brushos


8" x 8" card made using Seedless Preserves & Wilted Violet Distress Inks.  I put some of the inks on to a blending mat, spritzed with water and then dragged a square of card through it - whilst still wet I placed a scrunched up piece of clingfilm over the top and left for around 5 mins.  I then carefully removed the clingfilm and dried the card, and I was left with this pattern on my card.

I'll be back next week to share another project with you all, until then happy crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic samples, amazing backgrounds. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...