Friday, December 29, 2017

Emily DT - Christmas Gifts

Hi everyone, I have always said that I struggle with colouring in stamps. I am eager to learn to do it properly and was lucky enough to get some Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for Christmas.

I have had a go with them this week and although I have a very long way to go, I am happy with my first try!

I have turned one of my first attempts into a card so I hope you like it!

Here is the card I have made...


I stamped out the Peony beautanical stamp onto some white card in black Memento ink. I then coloured it in using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.



I cut it out and stuck it onto white card, then stamped a sentiment in black. I then mounted it onto black card then onto a card blank.


I hope you like it! I like the simplicity of just having the flower and the sentiment.


I hope Father Christmas brought you all the crafty goodies which were on your lists, and I also hope you all have a Happy New Year!

See you next week for my first blog of 2018.

Emily x


1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Love this, you're right, it's the simplicity! Yes, Father Christmas WAS good 😆 Full collection of Lustre Luxe ❤🎅

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...